Elton John & Bernie Taupin
GroUP Entertainment is proud to present Two Rooms Live, a spectacular live theatre / concert experience celebrating the legendary songs of Elton John & lyricist Bernie Taupin. In a career that has spanned five decades, including fifty top-40 hits, and record sales of over 300 million, their songs have made Elton John one of the biggest and most influential artists of our time.
This year celebrates a rather stunning achievement for them; 2018 marks the 50th anniversary of their songwriting partnership. A 50-year artistic collaboration that has shaped decades of pop culture and inspired millions of fans world-wide. Monster hits such as Your Song, Rocket Man, Tiny Dancer, Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me, Daniel, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Someone Saved My Life Tonight, Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting, Crocodile Rock, I’m Still Standing, I Guess That’s Why They Call It the Blues, Nikita, Daniel, Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word and The One have been masterfully etched into our hearts by this brilliant songwriting duo.
Created by Artistic Directors Craig Titus and Davor Jordanovski, Two Rooms Live is an unforgettable two-act live celebration of the music, lives, and stories behind these brilliant songs and their incredible writers. Featuring a spectacular cast of singers, musicians, dancers, aerialists and special surprises, this stunning production will take you on a journey, inside some of the most memorable songs of our time.
The VenueReserved Dinner and Show Tickets – $139.95
General Admission Show Tickets – $65.00
Pinestone Resort4252 Haliburton County Rd 21, Haliburton Ontario
Dinner and Show Tickets – $75.00
- Piano | Keyboards | Guitars | Percussion | Backing Vocals A native of Toronto Canada, Craig is an accomplished musician, film & television composer, music editor, producer, programmer and entertainment industry educator with over 30 years of experience. In addition to his extraordinary abilities as a mutli-instrumentalist he is a sought after composer and music editor with over twenty years’ experience in the film and television industry. Craig has worked on numerous award-winning projects for clients including CBC, BBC, TVa, MTV, Discovery, Endemol, Buena Vista, YTV, PBS, Resolution, Disney, Twenty-Twenty, CBS, Paramount and Alliance Atlantis. Some of his many credits include Regeneration, Mythic Warriors, Mysterious Island, Striking Poses, Knock Off, The Cellar, Street Noise, She Pays the Rent, Tiger Claws, Silent Movie, The Undertaker’s Wedding, […]
- Piano | Keyboards | Guitar | Bass | Harp | Accordion | Backing Vocals While still a student at the University of Music Arts (Saints Kiril & Metodij University, Skopje) in his native Macedonia, Davor was already the featured keyboard player with Macedonian National TV’s Big Band Orchestra, composing, arranging, and producing for some of the biggest and best known musical acts in the country. Davor’s beginnings were traditional: classical music, and later pop and jazz; until he broadened his experience and branched out into film, mood, jazz fusion, ambient, dance, groove, symphonic, contemporary jazz and R&B. In his 25 year-long career, Davor can safely say “he has done it all.” His performance and production credits include: Shania Twain, MTV Top 5 – World Chart […]
- Lead Vocals | Backing Vocals | Keyboards | Percussion The passion that Wendy holds for music is undeniable, and she has devoted her entire life to making it her career as well as an outlet to express herself. A brilliant vocalist, Wendy has been performing professionally for 30 years throughout Canada, the United States and Europe. She has had the opportunity to record and perform with industry professionals such Dan Hill, Nick Blagona (Alexisonfire, Protest the Hero, Green Day), Matt Dusk, Russ Little and ‘La Jeunesse’ choir. She has done voice-over work for the video games ‘Sinbad’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’, as well as musical theatre work including ‘The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland’, ‘The Sound of Music’, and ‘Annie’. Wendy has recorded numerous […]
- Lead Vocals | Backing Vocals | Guitars Mark is a singer/songwriter, who was born and raised in Montreal Canada. In 1985, he was signed by Epic Records and has become a prolific and powerful songwriter; writing a number of songs with famed Canadian lyricist, Pye Dubois, Rush, Max Webster, Kim Mitchell and most recently for Canadian Country Music Hall of Famer, the legendary Johnny Burke. A powerful vocalist and brilliant entertainer Mark has captivated audiences across the country. He currently lives in the paradise known as ‘cottage country’, north of Toronto Ontario.
- Lead Vocals | Backing Vocals | Keyboards Vibrant and dynamic, vocalist Carol McCartney was born and raised in North Toronto – in fact, in the Fall of 2013, the City of Toronto named a street after her “McCartney Street” located in the Weston area where she grew up. Carol’s impeccable vocals and finely tuned musicianship have made her a favourite among musicians and audiences alike. She has shared the stage with a virtual “Who’s Who” of jazz including Guido Basso, Bucky Pizzarelli, Slam Stewart and the late great Peter Appleyard, who Carol worked with as his singer for 30 years. (She was one of the top ten Canadian jazz vocalists to be featured on Mr. Appleyard’s last CD “Sophisticated Ladies” in 2013.) Other recordings that […]
- Drums | Percussion As an in-demand drummer and percussionist, Dave has had the good fortune to record and perform with some wonderful musicians and people over the years including Juno award winning and internationally acclaimed artists to great Independent artists such as; A Special Ed and the Musically Challenged, Molasses Run, The Great Tony Monaco, Mint Band, Bass is Base, One, Jamie Bonk, Nick “Brownman” Ali Chiva, Mike Freedman, Michael Keith, Emily 13, Madagascar Slim, Donne’ Roeberts, Ndidi Onwukulu, Katherine Filippeos, Lance Bennett, Wendy Irvine, Ian Crieghton H3O, Gary Diggins, Don Thompson, Simon Wilcox, JukeJoint, Shelly Hamilton, R.C.Johnson, Robi Botos, Planet Earth, Guido Basso, Sass Jordan, Liberty Silver, Donna Grantis, Moe Koffman, Justin Hynes and Buffy Ste. Marie. He has also lent his talents to […]
- Bass Guitar | Guitars | Backing Vocals Curtis is a busy ‘first call’ bassist/singer from Toronto Canada. Originally from the small town of Espanola Ontario, he has travelled and performed in over forty countries, working with manty notable award winning pop, rock, country and jazz musicians including; Canadian rockers Treble Charger, 80’s rap icon and Grammy nominee Tone Lōc and Grammy winners Paul Brown (Luther Vandross), Liberty Silver, singer/songwriter Dan Hill, award winning guitarist Pavlo and The Tenors. Between 2010 and 2012, Curtis performed as a Paul McCartney, touring the world with Canada’s busiest Beatles export, The Beatlemaniacs.
- Guitars | Backing Vocals | Mike is a Toronto-based artist who finds himself involved in a wide palette of settings, both live and in the studio. His love for popular music forms has allowed him to enjoy the company of many wonderful artists and players. This has brought him all over North America and abroad performing with original artists and cover bands. Guitar is Mike’s main instrument but he continues to work professionally as a lead vocalist and bassist, running 3 of his own bands and playing in many others in the GTA. As a producer he continues to produce and write for artists that are attracted to Mike’s subtle but caring process. In 2013, Mike was fortunate to be hired to produce the award […]
- Dancer Madison Haste is a singer, dancer and actor from Toronto Ontario. A graduate from the Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts, her most recent roles include: the Fringe Festival as Pastor Pinch (A Glass Hive: AKA a Comedy of Errors) and Bird Girl (Seussical: the Musical). She also co-produced and performed in Serial Lovers which will debut at the Royal Theatre later this year.
- Aerialist Haley has been a performer for 12 years. She’s been honored to have worked as an aerialist for companies such asCreativiva, Zero Gravity Circus, La Rouge Entertainment, Hit and Run Productions Inc, Les Coquettes Cabaret, Femmes Du Feu, The Harbourfront Center, The Sanderson Center, Dance Migration, Cirque Du Boudoir and Disney. Haley has been featured as an actress and vocalist at events such as The Toronto International Film Festival, SXSW (Austin, TX), Canadian Music Week (Toronto ON), The Joe Carter Charity Golf Tournament (Toronto ON), Embrace Productions (Montreal, QC) and NXNE (Toronto, ON) As an actress Haley has been a guest star on television shows such as Blue Mountain State (Spike TV&Netflix), Degrassi-The Next Generation (Epitome Pictures Netflix), Skins (MTV&Netflix) and Queer as Folk […]
- Backing Vocals | Violin Kristina Bijelic is a multilingual, multi-genre vocalist who made her professional singing debut at age 12. Born and raised in Toronto, Canada, she graduated with honours from the University of Toronto with a bachelor’s degree in musicology, and later a master’s degree in Contemporary Performance from Berklee College of Music, Valencia Campus. Trained in classical voice and violin since childhood, Kristina has performed on stages across North America and Europe.
- Choreographer Debbie Wilson is an independent artist who has worked in Canada since 1980. She began her professional career at the age of 12 with the Cincinnati Ballet Company, where she became a soloist performer and rehearsal assistant. She was the rehearsal mistress/dancer for The American Dance Machine, Les Ballets Jazz de Montréal, Howard Richard & Dancers, and Ballet Jörgen. She also worked for the Judith Marcuse Repertory Dance Company, the Randy Glynn Dance Project and many independent choreographers across Canada and the United States. As a choreographer, she created a repertoire of critically acclaimed productions including Aphrodite Unveiled, Raphael is whispering, and Homo Office Sapiensis, which in 2002 received a Dora Mavor Moore nomination for Outstanding New Choreography. Through her international collaborative works like […]